Friday, November 26, 2010

For Abbey

For Abbey

I’ve deepened my soul to accommodate your role, cradling creation profound.

Giving up my essence to ensure your possession, for those who darkened deep down.

A lifetime has passed through the shadow you cast; now I’m in a struggle to remember me. I buried how I felt; then cursed the cards I’d been dealt, left to wonder about who you’d eventually be. My love was erased and your memory encased in a splintering glowing glass breath. Every second that passed I wished was my last, counting them down to an emotional death. But then like a ghost, an appearance that closed all of the holes in my soul from your departures toll. A photo, a smile, a voice not heard for more than a while, brings again the bliss that I had almost forgotten I missed.




I love you….

No comments:

Post a Comment