Sunday, October 9, 2011

Ode to Jones

The blistering tongue forming corruption filled phrases, the dead-eyed stare numbing the hundreds of gazes. Pounding fists shaking podiums while raving and ranting, rabid jaw clinching spewing hatred while panting. "Walk with me, I'm the sign of the ancient one's coming, I am the almighty this is why I'm not running. I will make sure you and your children are fed; I will assure you that your enemies will all soon be dead. I am your savior, your true God, your alter; kneel down before me for I shall not falter." Tipping back this cup of liquid I'll follow, as bodies fall down beside me I'll swallow. We drink this dream anonymously blending in with the heard, believing this angel's every smile, every word. Detatched are your eyes disguised behind glass, the darkening perception with each second that pass…. Bliss

I believe in Jones




So do I

No comments:

Post a Comment